Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And my trips begin........

Well, I'm off on yet another adventure! I'm really excited about this trip! I get to see my best friend in Hawaii, serve in the orphanage in the Philippines, spend time with all the history in Vietnam, and see all my friends and "family" in Thailand. It's going to be an adventure in and of itself because I'm traveling alone. I'm looking forward to the people God's going to introduce me to, what He's going to do in my life over this month and how He's going to continue to open my eyes to how amazing He is! I'm excited to give this month to Him and enjoy the ride!! If you'd like to follow along, I promise I'm going to try and update this blog as much as I can with pictures and short stories about how I'm doing. (Mom this is a way for you to stay sane and now that your girl is safe ;))

Please comment, laugh, and learn right along with me!

My adventure begins June 19th in the lovely Hawaii where I'll get to see my best friend Cherise! And will just continue on from there! I'm excited to get to share this experience with you all!!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all in a month! Love you all!!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun and tell Cherise we said hi! Look for some Balut in Phillipines, I heard it's a delicacy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balut, mmmm, tastes just like chicken(guts). This is a late post, so you should be there safe/sound and half-way through a can of spam by now! You know it's ripe for the picking when it makes that 'farting' sound as it exits the container! Have fun and post those pics(vicariousness, baby)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and keep us updated, sis! Did you get those Francine Rivers books you were looking for? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely have to try some of that Balut....you know me, I'll try anything once :) Oh, and I did get the Francine Rivers book.....Cherise is letting me borrow hers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came in late to share you adventure. I see your off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete