Monday, June 22, 2009

Faithfulness

So as I sat down to write this blog, Cherise had some music playing. She was listening to Aaron Shust's "Stand to Praise (Psalm 117)". Right as I sat down, I heard the line.....

"Everybody praise the Lord. And every nation applaud his name. Great is His love towards us, the faithfulness of the Lord endures Forever. We stand to praise you Lord."

I had my bible opened to Psalm 117 and as I was reading it, Aaron Shust was singing it. I had already had this scripture verse picked out for my blog today and it was awesome how it was just affirmed as I heard it being sung as I read it :) So.......

"Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! For great is His steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!" (Psalm 117)


God's love truly is steadfast and I see it in everything around me. I feel how muh He loves me when he paints the sky with reds and oranges and the seas with blues and greens and I watch as the sun sets and I feel as though He did it just for me! I could never deserve His love and still He shows it to me every day in the little things to the big things like the sun faithfully rising in the mornings and setting at night. What an amazing God we serve!

We watched the sunset at Ko'Olina. One of the prettiest beaches in Oahu. And we were completely in awe (as you can see in the picture).

Plus, it was great lighting for pictures ;)

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful sunset, a wonderful friend and great beauty all around you. What a blessing. One cannot help but see God's splendor every where you look. It sure looks like you where in awe. lol

    ReplyDelete