So, we spent our last day at the beach....I may have gotten a little sunburnt this time, but it was worth it. I got my last serving of Hawaiian shaved ice and that'll have to tide me over till I come back to this beautiful island!! I even saw a rainbow today....it was a nice little going away gift :)
Now it's off to the Philippines bright and early tomorrow! We're leaving for the airport at 5 am. The next time I'll be writing will be from the orphanage. Please pray for a safe trip and for my time while I'm there. Pray for strength and good health :) I pray that I am able to do God's will!!And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:15

Two beautiful smiles on a beautiful beach with a beautiful rainbow in the sky. What more could a person ask for? (except for shaved ice) lol Thanks for all the scenic pictures.
ReplyDeleteCan you brighten up the letters in your comments? A little brighter would make them easier to read. The pictures are sharp and clear.
Am looking forward to the pic from Manilla.
You can count on us. We're all-over those prayers like a fat kid on cake, beacuse, now hear me out, if you don't make it, then the blog is over! Okay, I know what you're thinking; "oh, the inhumanity of it all!" But, where does that leave us,(technically, still here in Phoenix, but more specifically) unsatisfied. So, you see how crucial it is for us (because, let's not lie to ourselves anymore, that's what this is really about);) that you make it on that plane. Don't let us down 'sport', it would be unsettling if we had to follow someone else's blog, and that, my friends, would sum up the true meaning of anguish(we might even shed a few depending what we had for dinner)! ;0):0) Okay, all seriousness aside, be safe young lassie and I'll be nail-biting (cause you know I do) 'til the next post to find that all is well.
ReplyDelete"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 8-38-39 Amen!