You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done. ~ Psalm 92:4
This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. ~ Psalm 118:24
Friday, we had the great joy of going to Huai Bong School and seeing many of the children from Agape. I was so happy to see them and they were happy to see us as well!! They told me I look the same, except for my long, flowing, beautiful hair ;) We chatted and caught up with all the teachers and the students. It was a wonderful time!
In the evening we went to Pastor Praphan's children's home, where Teep and Terra work. We worshipped, shared testimonies, and played games with all the students. They were so precious and they had so much fun! There was laughter overflowing from the worship hall!!
We went the the Children's Home again today with Terra and taught the kids an English worship song, "My God is so Big", then me and Becca taught them a dance, and then we played games outside. The kids made a delicious lunch for us and we ate, surrounded by the Thai forest. It was beautiful!
We were able to stop by one of the schools today and see a couple more students who were at Agape while I was living there! It makes my heart smile being able to see all the students again! They are incredibly special to me! Then we went back to Teep and Terra's home, and Boonchoi came with his wife to visit me. It took him about 10 hours to come all the way from his village, but he was nothing but smiles and hugs when we saw him! He was one of the staff from Agape who was dear to my heart and it's been amazing being able to spend time with him today and to meet his wife. She's pregnant and truly a sweetheart! I'm so happy for him!
Tomorrow we will go to church at the children's home. Teep is leading worship and we will help Terra teach Sunday School. There are students who will come to the church service from Agape as well, so I'm so excited for tomorrow! It's sad though, because Becca will go back to Bangkok tomorrow night and I will go back to Bangkok Tuesday morning. So there's only two days left in beautiful Mae Tan.
**Please keep my journey back to Bangkok in your prayers and my time left in Mae Tan. It will be sad to leave, but I must admit I am starting to miss air conditioning ;)

Thanks for the pics. I'm sure it was a wonderful experience seeing all the children and teachers again. How nice that they come from far and wide to see you. You have made a wonderful impression on them.
ReplyDeleteIs that the same restaurant that we went to? Sure looks like it. In either case it seems like a great place to have dinner. Glad your having a great time. Will keep you in my prayers. Love, Dad
All nice shots !...
ReplyDeleteCiao from Italy
:)
I see why you love it there, you see eye to eye with everybody. No one to look up to... ;0)
ReplyDeleteI know I love being the same height as everyone....and I'm even considered tall here.......I feel like a real adult here :) I know what it's like to be tall like you, everyone looks up to you ;)
ReplyDeleteway to rock the KIM shirt!!! =)
ReplyDelete